AMIP is a unique best practice and benchmarking club, with client and supplier membership options, which brings together people from across the housing sector to share their expertise.
The partnership, which is member-owned, aims to drive innovation by focusing on key topics and to continue to create improvements for all members by sharing operational and strategic best practice and high-quality collateral.
Members include housing providers, contractors, suppliers and wider stakeholders such as CIH and Tpas.
A range of seminars and workshops are delivered through AMIP, featuring high-profile speakers, covering topical issues such as inflation, procurement, mental health and wellbeing, social value, customer engagement and alternative delivery models.
AMIP members can also access Echelon’s disrepair and COVID sub-groups and we plan to launch various new groups over the next 12 months focusing on Building Safety, the White Paper and Sustainability/Zero Carbon.
Key benefits of joining AMIP include:
- Be part of a forum – to share best practice and new ideas
- Benchmark your performance – against “like-for-like” organisations
- Networking – regular structured meetings and workshops for members
- Guest speakers – hear from thought leaders on topical issues
- User-friendly software – share and compare performance data
- Easy access to information – a dedicated portal for sharing of information which includes a discussion board to aid with communications across the partnerships
- Access to Echelon’s suite of sub-groups
- Priority tickets to the annual Echelon Conference
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on membership options.