In order to ensure your Partnerships and Contracts are being delivered in the best way possible, echelons proven ‘Service Review’ programme is a key task that should be undertaken regularly throughout the life of the contract service.
Our service review programme can be used at any stage during the contract life to deliver some of the following outputs:
- Establish Value For Money
- Confirm the level of performance of the service
- Benchmark the service against other contracts
- Ensure the partnership is working in the desired manner
- Ensure communication and relationships continue to be effective
- Ensure the residents views are built into the service offering
- Ensure the contractor delivers on their bid promises.
The review can take place with members of all key stakeholders with the aim of delivering an assessment of the current service strengths and weaknesses.
The key output will be the development of an action plan to maintain good practice eliminate bad practice and drive continuous improvement for the remainder of the contract.
Download a case study
Find out more about how we work and what we do by downloading PDFs of our case studies