You need to involve your Customers or Residents in a process and are not sure how to achieve this.
echelon Consultancy Ltd can help you to identify and profile Customers and Residents that your Organisation needs to engage to ensure that they represent the demographic of your communities. Echelon Consultancy Ltd will ensure that their participation in the process of procurement is comprehensive and that their views and aspirations are fully accounted for in the selection and appointment of your service providers. The involvement of Customers and residents will be robust, fully documented, auditable and extensive enough to satisfy the requirements of all regulators within your market sector.
We will work with you to engage your Customers and Residents to participate fully in:
- ‘Hearts & Minds’ Workshops identifying what works well and not so well in the delivery of services by current providers and capturing Customers and Residents aspirations to shape future services.
- Involving and training Customers and Residents in the procurement process, short -listing prospective Service Providers at Pre-Qualification Stage, scoring prospective Service Providers Tender submissions at ITT stage, undertaking site evaluation visits, and interviewing prospective Service Providers prior to appointment.
- Assisting and supporting Customers and Residents to participate in groups facilitating the procurement, mobilisation and delivery of frontline services. These groups include the Procurement Core Group, and Working sub-groups such as Commercial, IT, Operations, Communications, HR & TUPE
Your Customers or Residents need training in how to play an active part in reviewing your services.
echelon Consultancy Ltd will provide your Customers and Residents with structured training to equip them to undertake a variety of roles in the review of existing services and the organisations that provide them on your behalf. This could include:
- Evaluating Service Providers documentation
- Reviewing Service Providers processes
- Scrutinising Service Providers quality and performance
- Interview techniques
- Acting as Tenant Inspectors and ‘Mystery Shoppers’
- Participation in the Strategic Core Group and Customer Maintenance Review Group
Download a case study
Find out more about how we work and what we do by downloading PDFs of our case studies