One of the best ways of ensuring the effective performance of a service delivery team is to give them the correct tools to measure the effectiveness of the service.
echelon Consultancy has established robust performance management measures on many Partnerships for Asset Management services.
Our approach is simple and effective. We will always ensure that the performance measures are selected by the project team who will be working with them and that the measures are all collated within a KPI handbook.
We believe the following principles should be embedded in the performance management measures:
- Clearly define the measures being used
- All stakeholders agree with the measures being used
- Clearly defined collation and reporting protocols
- Clearly defined validation protocols
- Clearly agreed timescales for the return of information being collected
- Collaboratively review the measures and results regularly
Annual reviews of all measures to ensure they are being applied effectively and are still relevant to the service delivery team
It is essential that all stakeholders of the delivery team contribute and actively partake in the development of these models to ensure a project performance can be successfully managed measured and developed.
Echelon Consultancy has an unrivalled experience of developing performance management tools and would be happy to help you develop or improve your approach to the essential part of any service.